Saturday, April 21, 2012

Good Luck

I wish good luck to all those going to Snowbird for the PSIA National Teams Selection this week. I will not be able to attend as I have suffered an injury that has left me unable to ski.

I crashed while skiing at the end of March, and although physical therapy was going well, the training for the event in snowbird has injured me further. On Thursday the doctors restricted me to no skiing in any capacity.

I am honored to be considered in the same peer group as the other candidates, and I look forward to working with them in the future and competing for a spot in four years.

I visited Snowbird for the first time in the middle of March in preparation for tryouts and had an absolute blast. I got to meet Rob Sogard and he introduced me to a friendly snowboard instructor who donated some of his employee tickets to me. Everyone that we met was really friendly and the terrain was absolutely stunning. It looks like it will be a great and testing tryout. Good luck all!


No comments:

Post a Comment