Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Custom Boot Fitting with Masterfit University

I had the pleasure of attending the Masterfit University Masters Course for two days this fall where I learned to better fit your boots to get the performance and comfort you want!

The course covered a lot of anatomy and biomechanics in class room sessions as well as hands on clinics and tutorials in lab settings. I had a great time building custom footbeds, adjusting other participants stance and alignment and learning from the best in the industry on making modifications to boots.

I'm hoping to take this information and help all of you out go get the best out of your gear. I'll be working with you out on the hill, as well as working with Christy Sports' Peter Ladue in Winter Park.

Thanks for supporting Colorado Snowsports Academy!
www.coloradosnowsportacademy.com
www.winterparkskischool.com

No comments:

Post a Comment